- Plays 4/4 of the Westminster on the quarter & strikes the full hour. Made in the USA.
- Weight drop after 8 days: 56"
- The handshaft length = 2-3/16 long.
- The movement mounts to a seat board that you must make.
- The movement measures 4 3/8"w x 7-1/2"h x 5-1/2"d. The depth from tip of hand shaft to back last hammer is 5-1/2" deep.
- Dead Beat adjustment
- Solid brass extra thick plates for superior wear resistance
- Chime silencer
- Pendulum Length: 114cm
- Order a Lyre pendulam in our pendulum catagory (must be any 75cm).
- Order Dial in our Dial Catagory (must be any 451-053 Dial).
Purchase complete kit to get weights, shells, hands and gong (in our Movement kits).
NOTE: We strongly advise building the case around the movement.
This is a perfect movement for the clock builder that wants to build a grandfather clock but can't afford a grandfather movement.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 02 November, 2017.